Life insurance is one of those things that most people never want to think about, because it means thinking about your own death. Don’t imagine it in those terms. Think of a California life insurance policy as a way to care for your family even when you can’t be with them. This is your chance to be there for them in a time of grief.
What can your family do with the benefits they receive from your life insurance?
- Pay for your funeral
- Go to college
- Keep up with the mortgage
- Pay old debt
- Relieve a financial burden from your family when they need it most
A good California life insurance policy is your last chance to take care of the people you love the most.
What kinds of life insurance is available in California?
Term life insurance provides coverage at a fixed rate for a specified period of time. Most people use it to cover financial responsibilities. Most term life insurance can be changed later to whole life or universal life insurance which is more permanent.
- Annual Renewable Term: You buy it for one year at a time. It’s only paid out if you die during that year. You’re able to renew the policy each year.
- Level Term Life: You’re receive a fixed premium rate for a specific about of time, usually 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. What you pay is based on your age and the coverage you choose.
Whole life insurance is one of the most common types of permanent insurance. It guarantees a death benefit for the rest of your life plus a cash value account for savings. You’ll pay the same premium the entire time, and any payments you make over your premium are credited to your savings, which earns a fixed rate of interest.
Who needs a California life insurance policy?
- Parents with children of any age
- Married and single people
- Working spouses and stay-at-home spouses
- Anyone who takes care of someone in your family on a full-time basis
- Anyone who wants to make sure their family is financially sound after you die
Our agents are here to answer any questions you have about life insurance and find the best policy to fit your budget and help your family. We’re happy to sit down with you and discuss the options term life and whole life insurance can offer and the cost of different policies.
Give us a call today, and let’s work together to give you and your family peace of mind that, even in the worst situation, you’re still able to take care of them one last time.