California Professional Liability Insurance

When your business is built on what you know and the advice you give, you often have a special place in people’s lives. Your knowledge and wisdom can guide people down the right paths in life and in business. You have the power to help them succeed in business and on a personal level.

It can be an amazing experience to use what you know to benefit not only your business but your clients and customers. Their lives are better for having worked with you. You make a genuine difference in the world as a professional. Here at Partee Insurance, we understand the feeling very well.

But what happens when things go wrong?

Everyone makes mistakes. Bad advice, an error in judgement, or a misunderstanding of the facts can lead to awful results. Instead of happy clients and customers, they’re furious with you.

A California professional liability insurance policy, also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, is there to help you when you’re accused of being the opposite of helpful.

Who needs a California professional liability insurance policy?

  • Real estate professionals
  • Accountants
  • Attorneys
  • Freelancers
  • Graphic designers
  • Marketing companies
  • Writers
  • Consultants

What’s covered when you buy a California professional liability insurance policy?

Negligence: If you’re accused of giving bad advice, forgetting an important detail, or failing to deliver your service, you’re covered.

Libel or Slander: Say the wrong thing or insult the wrong person, and it could be considered a form of personal injury which professional liability insurance covers.

Copyright Infringement: Use content (whether written, image, video, or audio) that doesn’t belong to you, and you’ll probably get sued. Your professional liability coverage helps with that, too.

Defense: Your legal costs will be taken care of as long as you’ve got a covered claim.

A single misspoken word or unrealized error can lead to a loss of money, a deal falling through, property damage, personal injury, and more. You need professional liability insurance to cover you when this happens.

Partee Insurance can help you find the right coverage for your specific business needs. Contact us today for a free quote or to talk about the insurance you need to protect your company.